We hope you will join us this Saturday, 1:00-5:00pm this year’s free STC Florida Leadership Retreat which will be held on Zoom. All members are welcome to register to join us as we reflect on what we have learned this past year and plan for the future. At this free event, we welcome anyone who is looking to take an active role in the chapter for the coming year and develop leadership skills!
- 1:00-1:20 Introductions and Goals for the Retreat
- 1:20-1:30 Communications Committee Update
- 1:30-1:40 Future Technical Communicators Update
- 1:40-1:50 Break
- 1:50-2:35 Active Membership and Financials Report
- 2:35-3:00 Meetings and Programs
- 3:00-3:10 Break
- 3:10-3:45 Leadership Development
- 3:45-4:30 Adco Meeting
- 4:30-5:00 Wrap up
We are eager to engage with student members, recent graduates, and veteran chapter members alike. The summer Leadership Retreat serves as a time to review our previous year’s activities to see what we can improve. We hope this event will be fun, interactive, and productive for everyone who attends. In addition to our planned chapter business, we have time for discussion, brainstorming, and leadership development activity.
RSVP now to join us on July 24 from 1:00-5:00pm