Whether you are a professional in technical communication or a student entering the field, volunteering with STC is a great way to jump-start your career! Join us on March 23 at 7:30 pm EDT on Zoom for a presentation and discussion on how volunteering with our community can help you achieve your goals for your career. Our volunteers get the opportunity to:
- Explore and improve career prospects
- Build their resumé and network
- Develop skills, knowledge, and experience
- Tackle unique challenges
- Find personal fulfillment
- Receive recognition for achievements
Julia and I will be sharing our personal experiences, and walking you through some practical examples of volunteer work in our community. We will explain how STC volunteerism can help if you are:
- Looking to learn more about tech comm
- Building practical skills for a career change
- Enhance your leadership skills for a promotion
- Eager to be part of an active community of technical communicators!
RSVP now for this free presentation, and we look forward to speaking with you there!